Exacta™ is an intensive and in-depth multi-analyte tumor profiling. It analyses millions of data points at the molecular and functional levels to reveal threats and vulnerabilities which enable optimal identification of targets for precision treatment selection.
- Gene variants such as point mutations (SNV, Single Nucleotide Variants), Insertions and Deletions, Translocations, Rearrangements and Fusions,
- Differentially up or down-regulated gene transcripts,
- Activated or suppressed significant molecular pathways,
- Abundance of protein targets,
- In vitro chemosensitivity / chemoresistance profiles of tumor cells
Exacta™ is agnostic to classical determinants such as primary organ, histological subtype, morphology (grade), aggressiveness and extent of disease.
Turn Around Time (TAT)
Typically, we are able to complete the test and analysis in 10 days and issue the final report and therapy recommendation within 12 days of the receipt of the sample(s) at our facility.
The clinical utility of Exacta™ for informing selection of patient-specific, safe and efficacious anti-cancer treatment regimens has been demonstrated in several clinical studies and case reports.
Exacta™ is available for all solid organ cancers.
Exacta™ can provide therapeutically relevant insights into the tumor. This helps physicians to make more effective life-saving clinical management decisions.